DELTA Element is a cost-effective analyzer in the Olympus handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer series, which can quickly provide accurate analysis results. The DELTA Element analyzer is fast, easy to use, and reliable. It has the basic measurement functions of the DELTA series and a rugged body structure. DELTA Element can quickly identify the ID number of the alloy when screening, sorting and analyzing metals, so users can quickly use it in waste recycling, material composition identification, quality assurance / quality control, and jewelry / precious metal identification Get a return on your investment.
Equipped with a powerful X-ray tube and a silicon strip detector, the DELTA Element is an ideal analyzer for simple applications. It can quickly identify, screen, sort and analyze various elements and metals.
DELTA Element not only enables fast material measurement and results in seconds, but also has extremely low detection limits and high accuracy.
The DELTA Element for field work has a sturdy and durable body structure, and its rubber surface and ergonomic handles provide excellent protection for the analyzer. To reduce downtime, its hot-swap feature allows the analyzer to change batteries while it is operating. The DELTA Element is equipped with a large-area heat sink for high-power detection operations at extreme temperatures.
The information provided by Olympus's unique Grade Matching Information (GMM) function simplifies the verification and operation process. Users can assign their own customized information to any brand, and can use real-time or pop-up information as an immediate sorting instruction, thereby improving the user's work efficiency.
Features and benefits
Powerful 4W X-ray tube can optimally excite elements
· Compact body structure, excellent detection limit, and extremely high analysis speed
Data collection and detection and analysis are as fast as lightning
Floating point processor: more calculations can be performed in a shorter time, and more advanced calibration algorithms can be used
· In most countries, you can use the built-in Bluetooth technology for data input and output operations
· The analysis indicator is visible in 360 °, which helps ensure safe operation performance
· Advanced, color, LCD touch screen with clear, bright, responsive, and different power saving features for indoor / outdoor display
· Using accelerometer technology, it can be put into sleep mode to save energy when the analyzer is not in use; it can also record the impact of the analyzer to better manage the analyzer
· DELTA PC software can enhance data analysis, calibration design and operation performance of optional closed-ray workstation
USB interface for high-speed data download and allows PCs to perform flawless control of the analyzer
· Ergonomic rubber handle, convenient for operators to hold the instrument
Hot-swappable batteries maximize uptime and increase productivity
· Analysable elements: titanium Ti, vanadium V, chromium Cr, manganese Mn, iron Fe, cobalt Co, nickel Ni, copper Cu, zinc Zn, tungsten W, 铪 Hf, tantalum Ta, 铼 Re, lead Pb, bismuth Bi, Zirconium Zr, Niobium Nb, Molybdenum Mo, Silver Ag, Tin Sn, Antimony Sb, Pd Palladium, Cd Cadmium and other 23 elements (DPO-2000 can be supplemented with magnesium Mg, aluminum Al, silicon Si, phosphorus P, sulfur S)