Product OverviewHigh -performance, flexible desktop full-spectrum direct-reading spectrometer
M9000 desktop full-spectrum direct-reading spectrometer Streamlined newly designed desktop spectrometer to meet the requirements of users in smelting, metal manufacturing and machining. It adopts full computer control of all digital spark light sources, and uses CCD detection technology and a unique vacuum light chamber to measure non-metals. The content of C, P, S, and various alloy elements in the elements enables full spectrum analysis.
Product configuration and characteristics
● Uniquely designed vacuum light chamber can measure the content of C, P, S and various alloy elements in non-metal elements.
● Unique design of the vacuum optical chamber structure makes the volume of the vacuum chamber smaller, and the vacuum speed is less than half that of ordinary spectrometers. Separating the entrance window from the vacuum chamber makes daily cleaning and maintenance of the entrance window convenient and quick.
● The optical system automatically performs spectral line scanning and automatic optical path calibration to ensure the correctness of spectral line reception and avoid tedious peak scanning work.
● Unique design of the excitation table and argon gas path greatly reduces the amount of argon gas used. Flexible sample holder design to meet various shapes and sizes of sample analysis at customer site.
● Multi-matrix analysis can be realized without adding hardware facilities. Compared with the photomultiplier tube spectrometer, it can greatly reduce the cost and scope of use for customers.
● Adopt international advanced spray electrode technology. In the excitation state, an argon gas jet will be formed around the electrode, so that the excitation point will not be in contact with the outside air during the excitation process, which will improve the accuracy of the excitation;
● Special spectrum operation software is fully compatible with windows system. At the same time can be equipped with various language versions according to customer needs. The software is easy to operate, even for those who do n’t have any knowledge and operation experience of the spectrometer.
● Using high-performance FPGA, DSP and ARM processors, with ultra-high-speed data acquisition and analysis functions, and can automatically monitor and control the operating conditions of modules such as temperature, vacuum, argon pressure, and excitation light source of the light chamber.
● Fully digital and so on ion excitation light source, super stable energy release to excite the sample in argon environment. All digital excitation pulses ensure ultra-high resolution and stable output of excitation sample plasma energy. Meet the excitation requirements of various materials.
● The sample excitation table uses copper spark table base and tungsten electrode; the copper spark table base provides better heat dissipation and sturdiness for the excitation table. At the same time, the tungsten electrode has a long service life and high temperature resistance, which also improves the excitation performance. The design of the self-purge function creates a good environment for excitation, and also makes it easier to clean the electrodes of the excitation table.
Third, the technical parameters
● Analytical matrix: Fe, Cu, Al, Ni, Ti, Co, Zn, Sn, Mg, Pb, etc.
● Optical structure: Paschen-Longgroland circular full spectrum vacuum optical system
● Wavelength range: 160-650nm
● Focal length: 400mm
● Grating reticle: 3000 lines / mm
● High-performance detector: CCD array
● Electrode: Tungsten injection electrode
● Analysis gap: sample stage analysis gap: 3.4mm
● Light source type: New adjustable digital light source, high-energy pre-ignition technology (HEPS)
● Excitation frequency: 100-1000Hz
● Discharge current: 400A
● Vacuum system: Vacuum software automatic control and monitoring